Monday, January 14, 2013

Now Enrolling for 
2015-2016 
School Year


Class Options

  Mon, Wed, & Fri                Mon, Wed, & Fri
    9:00-11:00 a.m.                          12:00-2:00 p.m.
$100                                         $100
                                              

 Classes will provide a variety of 
educational activities, including but not limited to:
Letters, Numbers, Name Writing
Cutting, Shapes, Colors, Sorting
Fine and Gross Motor Skills
Counting and Simple Math
Social Skills and Etiquette
Movement and Music
Science, Continents
Phonograms
Color Songs
& Art


Register soon to ensure you get the time you would like.
Aug-May
Registration Fee: $50.00
Register before Aug 1st and receive $20.00 off Registration

*School starts August 15th

To register for the 2016-2017 School Year 
Call, text or Email for Packet
Kynzee Barton 
435-817-5115
Email:  kastlekidspreschool@gmail.com

Located in St George at 434 North 55 West Circle
(2 blocks North of Ancestor Square)

*Students must be potty trained and able to use the bathroom by themselves.



A LITTLE ABOUT MS. KYNZEE

For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to open my own preschool. I love, love, love little people. I also love teaching them in a group or one-on-one setting.  I am also passionate about scrapbooking, card-making, cake decorating, cooking, Girl Scouts and photography!
I am the mother of six awesome kids, two boys and four girls. They are the best!! I am very excited to teach all the little "Princes" and "Princesses" at my Kastle Kids Preschool,    "Where they are treated and taught like royalty."

No comments:

Post a Comment